A casting method in which a 660-degree liquid aluminum alloy is poured into the pressure chamber of a die-casting machine to fill a mold cavity under high pressure and high speed, and then come into form under high pressure to obtain a casting part.
It is a casting method for liquid metal to complete the filling and solidification process under pressure to obtain castings. Due to the low pressure. (generally 20 ~ 60kPa)
1) Good product quality
2) High productivity and more use of die casting molds
3) Good economic benefits
1) The filling speed can be accurately controlled, and the liquid metal filling is relatively stable;
2) High utilization rate of metal and low material cost;
3) Low labor intensity, good labor conditions, simple equipment, easy to achieve mechanization and automation, and is not affected by the operator's proficiency;
4) The bottom injection type filling is used to improve the pass rate of castings;
5) Less internal defects; less gas and debris involved; high density of castings.
1) The mold structure is complex, the manufacturing cost is high, and the preparation cycle is long.
2) The die-casting speed is high, the gas in the cavity is difficult to exhaust completely, and the metal mold solidifies quickly in the mold, and the possibility of shrinkage is small, so that the casting is prone to produce small pores and shrinkage.
3) The plasticity of the die-casting parts is low, so it is not suitable to work under shock load and vibration.
1) The degree of freedom of the gate scheme is small, thus limiting the product;
2) The casting period is long and the productivity is poor. In order to maintain sequential solidification and fluidity of the molten metal, the mold temperature is high and the solidification speed is slow.
1) Disc, round cover, ring type-pump casing cover, bearing retainer, steering wheel, etc.
2) Multi-cavity cylinders, shells-cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, oil pumps.
Medium wall thickness and high performances requirements products, such as chassis safety parts such as wheels.