Aluminum Alloy ENAC 43400 / AlSi10MgFe / ADC12
Design and Tooling - Aluminum Die Casting - Deburring - CNC Machining
-Full Inspection- Cleaning - Leakage Test - Final Inspection and
IATF16949, ISO9001, ISO14001, ROHS certification of all aluminum
die casting parts
Die Casting Machine
Leakage Test, X-ray, Ultrasonic cleaning, Mechanical Properties,
Inspection so on.
BUS PDU, PRIVATE CAR PDU, TRUCK PDU, HIGH VOLTAGE AND
CURRENTJUNCTION UNIT (IPU),BATTERY CHARGE-DISCHARGE
PPAP Level 3
|1600T die casting machine||2000T die casting machine|
|3050T die casting machine||3000T die casting machine|
Raw material - Die casting - Deburring - Shot Blasting - CNC Machining -Leakage Test - Cleaning - Full inspection - Packing - Delivery
1. Leakage Test Video
Leakage test pressure: 1.5bar
Test Time: 15s
|2. Cleanliness process video|
Cleaning standard per VDA 19.1
1. Full-experienced R&D Team. Quick feedback and accurate assessment is available with a group of professional engineers who owned over 8 years' experience within EV products.
2. Prompt Molding and Sampling time less than 60 days, to catch up with your product development and make your clients happy.
3. Reliable product quality, more than 100 sets of advanced automatic production facilities invested, providing customers products with high quality and competitive price.
4. One-stop service on your projects, such as tool design and manufacture, Die Casting, CNC Machining, Leakage test.
5. We are committed to excellent service, a well-trained after-sale team support customers and provide professional advice and help.
1. PPAP process
The Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) verifies that the supplier understands all customer engineering design specifications and requirements and that the process is capable of consistently producing products meeting those requirements during an actual production run at the quoted production rate, especially in the automotive industry. EMP complies with PPAP level 3 of the parts to ensure quality and production.
Factory tour of cooperated automotive projects, such as Daimler, Continental, Mitsuba, etc.