When we use aluminum die casting mold to process and produce various aluminum castings, the aluminum die casting mold may be stained with materials. It not only damages the mold but also wastes raw materials for casting aluminum alloy. How do we solve this problem?
1. Check whether the mold temperature of aluminum die casting mold is normal and appropriately reduce the pouring temperature of liquid aluminum and mold.
2. Check whether the ratio of release agent is abnormal, try to replace the metal type release agent, and debug the spraying position and spraying amount.
3. Polish the surface of aluminum die casting mold. Note: for the nitrided molds, polish carefully! Prevent the destruction of the nitride layer on the surface, leading to more materials stick to the surface.
4. Improve the design structure of the gate system of the aluminum die-casting mold. To prevent liquid aluminum from corroding the aluminum cavity wall or core.
5. Modify or add aluminum die casting mold cooling system.
6. Adjust the casting process parameters of the metal type aluminum alloy, and appropriately reduce the pouring speed.
7. Prolong the mold opening time of the metal type aluminum alloy, so that the aluminum casting can be fully cooled.
EMP Tech Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of precision aluminum die casting products. We have more than 20 years of experience in the R&D, manufacturing, and precision machining in aluminum die casting industry. Our products are widely sold all over the world. If you also have purchase needs, please feel free to contact us.